Monday, April 22, 2013

Talisman Art and Berserkers!

It's been quite awhile since I've had the time to post here, it seems like I have been busier in the last 6 months than any other time in my career to date but also I strangely have little work to share! Unfortunately being busy with contract work that I can't show has limited the time for personal work, and therefore limited the finished work that I can share.

I do however have a couple of pieces that I can give you a peek at. First up is a card I had the pleasure of working on for the Talisman expansion 'The City'. While I would have liked to work on more than 1 card, circumstances were against me on this occasion. This was my first work for Fantasy Flight Games, but I am hoping it wont be my last. I'd love to do some more Talisman work in the future :)

Sneakthief from Talisman 'The City'

And I also managed to finish of a Playmat design for an old friend, this one will soon be available to buy from The Hobby Matrix if it takes your fancy :)

ManaBurn

No comments:

Post a Comment