Thursday, May 5, 2011

ART: Black Bag Jobs

I am feeling very guilty that I have neglected my blog so much of late. I had started with the intention of regularly updating with new work and updates of what I am working on but as usual life and work keep getting in the way.

Well, enough is enough I say. From now on I will update my blog at least once a week. If I slip up, please send me hate mail saying how disappointed you are in my lack of discipline!

So first up I have a couple of new black and white illustrations from Black Bag Jobs by Cubicle 7 Entertainment. This was a great opportunity to work with the talented Art Director Jon Hodgson, one of the nicest guys in the industry!





Thanks for taking the time to look, feel free to comment if you feel so inclined. I will be back again next week, I promise! So stay tuned for more updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment